Tuesday, February 24, 2015

WENHAM CEMETERY, CARVER, MA. 30APR2012 PT1

Wenham Cemetery in Carver Ma. dates from 1770 and is also known as the
East Carver Cemetery. It's located on Wenham Rd which passes by several
cranberry bogs along the way. I visited it on a warm April afternoon in 2012
looking for cousins from my Dunham and Barrows lines.


 



The woods at the back of the cemetery. I wonder if those steps were for kids or a hunter?  
The view from the back of the cemetery across Wenham Rd. towards a cranberry bog.   


Next post, what and who I found there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bill. I grew up in Carver and a can't put my finger on where this is. I'm going to take a ride today. I love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike.Wenham Rd is off of Rte 58 just before Carver Town Hall if you are going south on 58. There's some traffic islands to go through to enter the road.There's a sign with an arrow to Plymouth. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete